Leonard Jackson Associates takes pride in protecting the environment and as a result provides environmentally safe projects. Following are example of projects.
Water Supply and Distribution
- Clinton County, NY. – Comprehensive water supply system
- Marlboro Water District III, Marlboro, NY. – Analysis of water system extension
- Cedar Valley Townhomes, Pawling, NY. – Design of water supply, treatment and distribution center
- Tennanah Lake Country Estates, Fremont, NY. – Design of water supply and distribution system
- The Meadows, Poughkeepsie, NY. – Extension of municipal water supply System to serve a 450 unit townhouse development
- Fox Lane School, Bedford, NY. - Designed pump station and irrigation system
- Wilton Campus Retail Center, Wilton, CT - Water distribution system
Similar projects were performed in:
- Keeseville, NY
- Altoona, NY
- Champlain, NY
- Rouses Point, NY
Sewage Collection Studies
- Clinton County, NY- Comprehensive sewage system design
- Westport Condominiums, Westport, CT- Sewage collection, pump station and force main design
- Golden Estates, Ramapo, NY- Sewage Collection, pump station and force main design
- Panorama Homes, Haverstraw, NY- Sewage collection sewer design
- Thiells Mountain Subdivision, Haverstraw, NY- Sewage collection system
- Granada Heights Subdivision, Haverstraw, NY- Sewage collection system
- French Woods Camp, Scott Township, PA- Pump station and force main design
- New York Country Club, New Hempstead, NY- Pump station and force main design
- Wilton Campus Retail Center, Wilton, CT- Sewage collection system
- Hageman Hills Subdivision, Somers, NY- Sewage Collection System
- LaGrange Commons Shopping Center, LaGrange, NY- Sewage collection, pump station and force main drain
- Rockland County Fire Training Center, Ramapo, NY- Design of sanitary sewer collection system, pump station and force main design
- Alfieri Corporate Center, Cranbury, NJ - Sewage collection system
- Palisades Office Park, Ramapo, NY. - Sewage collection, pump station and force main design
- The Marketplace at Brewster North, Brewster, NY- Sanitary sewer collection, pump station and force main design
Water and Sewage Treatment
- Town of Ramapo Leachate Collection and Treatment System (Elimination of toxic wastes)
- Rockland County Sewer District # 1 – Sewage Treatment Plant Expansion (Subcontractor to URS Engineers)
- United States Military Academy, West Point, NY. – Sludge Dewatering Facilities and Digester Improvements
- Fort Dix – Sewage Pump Station Repairs
- Stewart Air Base – Water Treatment & Sewage Treatment Plant Rehabilitation
- United States Military Academy, West Point, NY. – Lusk Water Treatment Plant rehabilitation, chemical feed systems, pumping systems, metering, and valve rehabilitation
- United States Military Academy, West Point, NY. - Water Storage System Expansion, Distribution System, Rehabilitation
- Lakeside Condominiums – Water supply, treatment, and distribution system; sewage collection and treatment system
- Rockland County Fire Training Center – Sanitary sewage pump station and force main system
- United States Military Academy, West Point, NY. – Repairs to Sewage Treatment Plant replacement of digester cover and grit dewatering equipment.
Water Supply and Flood Reconnaissance
Each project includes the evaluation and development of water supply, treatment, storage and distribution systems.
- Altoona, NY.
- Champlain, NY.
- Keeseville, NY.
- Rouses Point, NY.
- Beekmantown, NY
- Dannemora, NY.
These Corps of Engineers projects include the evaluation of flood problems, hydrologic and hydraulic analysis, development of alternative solutions, cost estimates and economic analysis to determine project feasibility. The communities studied include:
- Califon, NJ.
- Madison, NJ.
- Fulton, NY.
- Upper Jay, NY.
- Glenville, NY.
- Whitesboro, NY.
- Champlain, NY.
- Ausable Forks, NY
- Dolgeville, NY.
- Rotterdam, NY.
- Keene Valley, NY.